Available August 1, 2017
543 Palmerston Blvd is located on a quaint tree-lined street in downtown Toronto along the Bloor TTC subway line.
The 2-level unit is comprised of a kitchen, living/entertainment space, and powder room on the main floor. 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom including a deep soaker bathtub on the lower level. The self contained apartment (approximately 1500 sqft) is part of a four unit boutique property in a converted and completely restored Palmerston home.
$2,850 per month. Heat and Hot Water included. 1 reserved parking spot included. Hydro extra.
– Large bay windows overlooking Palmerston Blvd
– Open concept living room, dining room, and kitchen
– Front balcony facing Palmerston
– Individual central air and heat with temperature control
– Dark Mocha hardwood flooring throughout
– Stainless steel appliances including, fridge, stove, and dishwasher. En-suite washer/dryer
– White shaker style kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops
– Custom built-in closets
- Address: Toronto, Ontario
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- A/C: Yes
- Hydro Inc: No
- Laundry: Yes
- Balcony: Yes
- Price: 2850.00
- Phone Number: 416-535-6230 x 225